International Conference - Super-Computation and Computer Simulation
This Conference has been conducting at Sarov since 1998, and has already become a tradition. Over this time, the Conference has been recognized by Russian and foreign mathematicians, and now it has its standing audience. The Conference provides a forum to discuss a wide range of scientific application problems requiring high-performance computations: development of advanced models, methods, and algorithms for the mathematical modeling and numerical simulation in computational physics, parallelization of supercomputing, service backup for simulations, development of network technologies and information security, development of promising supercomputer architectures and system software for them, etc. A special session of the Conference discusses the problems of using supercomputers for the development of high-tech products at the leading industrial enterprises of Russia.
The XIV International Supercomputing and Mathematical Modeling Conference hosted by FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF will be held at Sarov on October 1-5, 2012
The Conference addresses a wide range of relevant mathematical modeling and supercomputing issues, including:
- Development of mathematical modeling techniques for coupled physics simulations on supercomputers:
- New mathematical models, methods and algorithms for computational physics simulations
- Methods and simulations technologies for hydrodynamics, energy transfer, turbulence, detonation kinetics etc.
- Efficient parallel algorithms for simulation of physical processes on different computer architectures
- Structure and interface of software suites. Pre- and post-processing. Services in support of high-performance computing
- Development of supercomputers and associated advanced software:
- Supercomputers of different architectures and performance, including advanced architectures based on graphic and arithmetic accelerators
- System software to improve operational reliability and efficiency of supercomputers and respective numerical simulations
- Applications for high-efficiency simulations on different computer architectures, including those with accelerators
- Development and deployment of supercomputing technologies as applied to the science-based design and production in high-tech industries: nuclear power, aircraft engineering, automobile industry etc.:
- Applications (3D CAE, task-specific software packages etc.) for high-tech production simulations on supercomputers
- Simulation technologies involving proprietary, open-source and commercial software packages for design and safety analysis of high-tech products
The conference languages are Russian and English.
Conference contributions will be published in the Book of Abstracts (see the requirements below) available by the time of conference opening and in the Proceedings to be printed upon the conference completion.
Those willing to publish their reports in the Proceedings can submit their electronic and printed copy at the registration desk or send them by e-mail.
V.E. Kostyukov Chairman, ScD, RFNC-VNIIEF
R.I. Ilkaev Co-Chairman, Member of Academy, RFNC-VNIIEF
R.M. Shagaliev - Chairman, ScD, RFNC-VNIIEF
O.I. Butnev - Co-Chairman, PhD, RFNC-VNIIEF
Workshop contributions will be published in the Book of Abstracts (see the requirements) available by the time of workshop opening and in the Proceedings to be printed upon the workshop completion.
Those willing to publish their reports in the Proceedings can submit their electronic and printed copy at the registration desk or send them electronically.
The registration fee is 500 USD. It includes the Conference Info Package, social events, tea and coffee breaks, Welcome Dinner, Banquet, lunches and 18% VAT. The registration fee can be paid in cash upon arrival or via bank transfer.
FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF, Sarov OSB 7695, Taxpayer Number 5254001230
Bank account 405 028 102 424 100 000 08, Volgo-Vyatsky Bank of the Savings Bank of Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod, BIC 042 202 603
Correspondent account 301 018 109 000 000 006 03, KPP 525350001
In the Payment Description box, please write "Registration fee, Supercomputing and Mathematical Modeling Workshop” and indicate your name.
607188 Sarov, Nizhniy Novgorod region, 37 Mira Ave., FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF
Rashit M. Shagaliev (Chairman of Program Committee)
Natalia V. Vinogradova
Natalia A. Yanilkina